|Our client is an important consulting company specialized in e-payment and active in may countries in the Gulf and Europe.
To assist our client in its growth, we are recruiting an IT Administrator who will be based in Jedda in KSA.
Your profile & role:What is required for the position requested is an IT person with computer science or computer engineering or computer technician background:
- Thorough knowledge of Windows systems, including system administration, configuration, networking, firewalls, cmd, services, storage, server management tools, IIS, Apache
- Thorough knowledge of Linux systems including system administration, configuration, networking, firewalls, services, storage, server management tools, filesystems, swap spaces, paging, shell, crontab, perl
- Thorough knowledge of networking, TCP, SSH, SFTP, Telnet,
- General good database and database administration knowledge for MS-SQL and Oracle
- Has some operations and support background to comprehend the business need / issues so the right support resources can be effectively directed to the focus on the right areas.
- At least 3 years of experience
Our selection's criteria:
- Technology oriented
- Autonomous with a excellent team spirit
- Excellent oral & written communication skills in Arabic & English
- Willing to live abroad
CV + cover to recruit [at] net - recrute . com