IT Transition Manager
|Our client is an international Group specialized in logistics. From his headquarter in France, the Group manages the activities of his branches all over the world.
Having had a decentralized IT architecture, the Group is gathering the common services in one platform. Hence, the need for an IT Transition Manager to assure the maintenance of the running systems and manage the migration to the central office.
- Maintain computer hardware, network equipment (storage, backup, printing, etc.), software and the information system as a whole
- Increase the performance of the company's information system
- Fix the malfunctions detected
- Driving and accompanying the migration with the teams
- Coordinate and manage the teams
- Experience in Infrastructure Management
- Experience in migration of big projects
- Experience in management of multi-cultural teams
- Fluent in German
Duration: 6 months
Localization: Francfort - Germany
CV + rate