Electric Product Development team Lead (embedded software)
|Our client is an international tier One automotive company with more than 12000 employees all over the world.
Having a R&D center and a technical department in France, our client is looking for key people to ensure its growth.
This is why, we are recruiting for them an Electric Product Development team Lead (embeded software) who will be based in the northern suburbs of Paris.
Your role:You will be responsible of the coordination of Software development activities for Electric power steering product applications
- Software Development & Integration activities
- Create and/or maintain all applicable software specifications for application projects
- Maintain a Software project timeline for assigned applications
- Complete all required program documentation including DFMEA’s, Design Reviews, Gate Reviews, Customer Documentation, etc.
- Complete all process related documentation including ECR (Engineering Change Request), cost requests, 5 Phases, Engineering Permits, etc.
- Coordinate calibration release activities
- Manage and organize all software build plans
- Manage all found software anomalies and determine the impact
- Link with DRE (Design Responsible Engineer) to assure flawless system build
- Assure appropriate Software availability for all functional groups and development milestones (EE, System, Power Pack integration, Prototypes, Design Validation, PV…)
- Coordinate and track electrical system level verification and validation activities (Short/Open Testing, FTP status, etc.). Evaluate results and drive non-conformances to closure.
- Customer interface role
- Assure flawless interface between customer and core software group
- Customer specification analysis and tracking
- Track customer SW change request and help sales to quote the changes
- Validate SW in OEM calibration conditions prior to SW releases
- Engineering degree in appropriate field with an Automotive experience (OEM and / or tier1)
- Experience in:
- Design / development of Embedded Software
- 8-bit, 16-bit or 32-bit microcontrollers
- Formal configuration management tools
- Automotive communication protocols (CAN, LIN, Flexray)
- Basic tools that apply to CAN, FlexRay networks
- HiL environment (IPG Platform, CARMAKER, Tcl/Tk language)
- Familiar with:
- ASPICE standard and ISO26262 standard
- Standard automotive development processes (APQP, PPAP)
- MISRA standards and verification tools
- Modelling and simulation tools (Matlab / Simulink)
- Requirement management tools (DOORS)
- Languages: English & French mandatory
Our criteria of selection
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent communication / interpersonal skills and strong willingness to operate in a multi-cultural environment / with remote locations
- Passion for Perfect Quality
- Ambitious, clear and responsible
- Open to travel in Europe and the US
CV + cover letter to contact [at] net – recrute. com