Fullstack .Net dev
|Our client is an international software vendor based between Canada and Lebanon.
Our client solutions' cover multiple business fields (Financial Services, Automotive, Government, Insurance, etc.). The CLIENT expertise is focused on but not limited to banking, mortgage origination and management, lending services, real estate, portfolio management, Registered Education Saving Plans (RESP) and sales channel enablement.
- Be accountable for the maintenance and support of number of business critical systems
- Design, code, test, debug and document applications bugs and changes
- Create and maintain information technology systems which meet the needs of our clients
- Work alone or in a team, be involved in the creation of program specifications, users meetings, project meetings, and all design aspects of program, testing and implementing systems
- Work closely with the senior architects and team manager to ensure that the corporate goals and objectives are being supported by the efforts of the group
- Coordinate efforts with other onshore and offshore Systems Developers to ensure that technical standards are complied with.
- Engineer or equivalent in computer science
- 2 to 3 years of experience in:
- Development of multi-tier web and Windows based applications
- Software design concepts and patterns
- Programming/analyzing & developing multi-tier web and windows based applications
- Ability to design relational databases, complex queries, stored procedures and DTS packages
- Experience with implementation of batch file processing
- Exposure to Financial Services applications
Our criteria of choice:
- Able to work in two different shifts (from 9 to 5 or from 12 to 8 PM)
- Curious, responsible and motivated by the new technologies
- Autonomous but works with a real team spirit
- Always willing to progress
CV + cover to contact [at] net – recrute . Com