Sales & Technical Support Engineer
Our client is an award-winning, cloud-based, real-time communication platform that can virtually transport a person into any place in the world, regardless of location, to remotely assist, mentor, or train colleagues. Overlaying AR features and machine learning services over a real-time communication feed to augment the delivery of care and education
We are looking for someone with deep expertise in sales and technical support to existing business and maintaining current customer relationships, who is seeking a strategic role in high growth.
- Work jointly with the Sales team during discovery sessions, events, workshops, and demos to demonstrate the client product to prospects remotely and/or on site.
- Answering customer inquiries, scheduling meetings and sales appointments, and following up with customers about their order status.
- Identify and understand the ongoing service needs of customer and recommend solutions.
- In charge of the Professional and systematic project management and implementation processes for all new customers in the region.
- Manage Special projects as assigned by the Management.
- In charge of conducting comprehensive training sessions for customer personnel who will be operating the client platform, as well as Value Added Resellers who will be marketing, selling, and supporting the client platform in their respective countries.
- Search for new clients who might benefit from company services and maximize client potential in designated regions.
- Work with sales teams to understand customer requirements and create solutions with unique business value, to ultimately assist in driving customer success.
- Attend sales meetings, conference calls, training sessions, and symposium circuits.
- Technical point of contact for potential and existing clients, as well as partners, throughout the sales process and after sales support.
- Provide hardware and system configurations to clients based on use cases.
- Deliver technical presentations to potential and existing clients to promote the client product.
- Provide on-site support when needed to support customers in running our products.
- Support and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
- BS degree in Business, Information Technology, Computer Science, or relevant field
- 5+ years experience
- Proven work experience as a Medical Sales and Technical Support Engineer, Sales Support Engineer, or similar role.
- Excellent team working, motivational, communication, and customer service skills.
- Sales and communication skills
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices, and other tech products.
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues.
- Familiarity with remote desktop applications and help desk software.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Fluent level in English language
- A solid technical background
- Ability to build relationships quickly and effectively
- Very curious
- Team spirit
- Open for discussions and new ideas
- Oral & written communication skills