Full Stack Developer - .Net/Angular
This is a Fullstack Software Engineer role for a specialist with structures dedicated respectively to Finance, Insurance, Scientific and Technical Computing, Health and Digital Transformation.
- Experience developing and deploying Microsoft Web Based software
- Design, implement and maintain .Net applications
- Conduct software analysis, programming, testing and debugging
- Develop, test, implement and maintain application software
- Develop technical designs for application development
- Identifying production and non-production application issues
- Analyzing and fixing the different bugs detected in the products.
- Work in a team environment with shared code; disciplined use of source code control and process documentation
- Work closely with team members of the Development Team to both develop detailed specification documents with clear project deliverables and timelines, and to ensure timely completion of deliverables.
- Understand and collaborate on complete product life cycle from concept to execution.
- Experience in database design/data modeling
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server and Transact SQL programming
- Bachelor’s Degree in information technology, computer science or similar technical related field
- 2+ years’ experience
- Good programming skills in .Net and Sql Server
- Experience building applications using C#, LINQ, JSON, .NET core and Angular
- Experience with building REST Web API applications
- Experience working with MSSQL relational database and ORM
- Experience using SQL Server and a strong understanding of relational database concepts.
- Experience in working with object oriented analysis and application design
- Experience with Git, TFS or similar technologies
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum team
- Aptitude for programming and learning new technologies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
Our selection criteria
- Very curious
- Team spirit
- Open for discussions and new ideas
- Oral & written communication skills