You should always look for what is important for the candidate and check if it fits your goals. Recruitment is an… https://t.co/ioO9842WHR
Les équipes Net-Recrute seront à l'écoute des jeunes pour les aider à :
- Mieux rédiger leur CV et mettre en valeur les éléments les plus importants de leur carrière et leur personnalité en fonction des postes visés
- Ecouter leurs besoins et les assister à trouver les meilleures réponses professionnelles
As soon as it is installed in Lebanon, MENA-NetRecrute participated actively in the job fair organized by the Holy Spirit University in Kaslik.
Our Lebanese team has met tens of students asking for information such as:
- How can I choose the best career ever?
- What is the salary that I should expect?
- Who's recruiting in Lebanon and the Middle East?
- Can you help me in preparing my CV and interviews?
In partnership with the IE Business School, Net-Recrute has participated in the IE Venture Day Francophone who was held in Paris on October 16th, 2015.
Under the patronage of Ms. Annick GIRARDIN, French State Secretary in charge of the Francophonie Development and Ms. Axelle LEMAIRE, French State Secretary in charge of the Digital aspects, the IE Business School organized an excellent event in which participated more than 200 persons and companies from all over the world: France, UK, Spain, Lebanon, etc.
More than 15 young start-ups were participating in an international competition where the best projects are presented to a jury of national and international investors and business angels.