Software Development Manager
Bac + 5
Ville de travail:
Début du travail:
|For more than 30 years, our client has established a global reputation as a leading provider of different state-of-the-art solutions related to IT security and sensitive document and information processing.
Working with more than 25 different countries worldwide, the Group was awarded many times by very prestigious international institutions. The Group offers today customizable, integrated and reliable solutions.
Willing to expand its presence in Lebanon, we are hiring for them a Software Development Manager.
- Manage the team in performing their delegated tasks.
- Ensure that all team members acquire required skills, knowledge and certifications through appropriate training and professional development programs.
- Periodically appraise the staff and prepare performance reports for the team. Coach and counsel them as required.
- Encourage good communication among all levels of staff.
- Evaluate and recruit new required resources in collaboration with human capital department.
- Monitor various aspects of project management including forecasting project size, estimating cost and effort, developing detailed project plan and ensuring accurate and timely implementation.
- Propose alternative solutions to be able to meet timeline or budget.
- Provide direction to the software teams to ensure optimum performance.
- Direct the development of detailed designs, data base structures, coding and algorithm writing.
- Analyze bug reports and direct issues resolution. Approve version releases which have been approved by the testing team. Monitor implementation of software delivery activities.
- Resolve client issues through intervention onsite or remotely.
- Actively participate in client meetings for technical discussions, presentations and negotiations with C-level executives and senior government officials.
- Liaise with Operations for project management to ensure successful delivery as per set schedule, budget and quality.
- Support in technical pre-sales activities.
- Engineer or relevant equivalent discipline.
- More than 10 years of experience with at least 5 within similar role.
- Good knowledge and experience in a maximum of the following:
- OO Programing, multithreading, and best practices for enterprise systems and mobile applications
- User Experience (UX) design for different devices and applications
- NodeJS, HTML, JS, CSS, Angular, Typescript, Microsoft .Net, MVC
- Swift, Objective C, CocoaPods, Kotlin, Xamarin, Ionic Framework, React
- Cloud platforms (Azure, AWS, etc.)
- Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc.), APIs Design and Mobile Backend as a Service (MbaaS)
- MongoDB, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle DB
Our criteria of selection
- Proven track record in successfully building and developing software team(s).
- Demonstrated success in managing, implementing and delivering medium to large software projects within time and cost budgets, and at or above the required quality levels.
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiations skills in English and Arabic.
- Effective leadership and management skills.
CV + cover to recruit [at] net – recrute . Com