Chief Technology Officer
Bac + 5
Ville de travail:
Début du travail:
|Our client is a growing Fintech startup with a team of 30 people motivated by the company's vision and working culture.
Proposing its’ next generation of financial software for an asset manager’s portfolio management system, our client is looking to recruit his Chief Technology Officer (CTO) to participate in an exciting phase of its growth strategy.
- Develop technical aspects of the Company's strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals.
- Discover and drive the implementation of new technologies that yield competitive advantage.
- Help developers use technology profitably.
- Supervise system infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency.
- Supervise development teams to ensure delivery of functional, security, and quality targets.
- Work with department heads to build quality assurance and data protection processes.
- Monitor KPIs and IT budgets to assess technological performance.
- Use stakeholders' feedback to inform necessary improvements and adjustments to technology.
- Communicate technology strategy to partners and potential investors.
- Engineer in Computer Science or Masters in Technology
- More than 10 years of experience in international software vendors in a similar role
- Experience in team management and coordination of external partners
- Very good knowledge in .Net technologies
Our criteria of selection
- Charisma and vision
- Organized and sense of priorities
- Leadership skills
- Curious and open minded
CV + cover to recruit @ net – recrute . com