Mechatronic System Engineer
Bac + 5
Ville de travail:
Début du travail:
|Our client is an international tier One automotive company with more than 12000 employees all over the world.
Having a R&D center and a technical department in France, our client is looking for key people to ensure its growth.
This is why, we are recruiting for them a Mechatronic System Engineer who will be based in the northern suburbs of Paris.
You will be responsible of the integration of electromechanical components into a complex Electric Power system. You will ensure compliance of integrated system to application requirements by achieving the following:
- Lead/coordinate technical activities resulting in Power Pack / System integration
- Electrical HW
- Control algorithms
- Serves as main technical liaison to customers, for systems related aspects, prepare presentations for customer meetings
- Understands system and subsystem specifications. Establish compliance matrix for Customer requirements
- Understand multi-parameter system performance optimization and tradeoffs through requirements flow down.
- Lead the set-up of HiL benches
- Define and Release system control parameters
- Release motor sizing recommendations – based on application torque/speed and thermal requirements
- Assist prototype operations in debugging initial samples
- Assist in timely execution of Design Validation plans and support test results analysis and resulting corrective actions
- Assists in system vehicle installation, bench testing and verification activities, write Test Orders to Validation Lab if appropriate
- Tunes system characteristics in vehicle, diagnoses and corrects deficiencies
- Performs in-vehicle systems troubleshooting internally and at Customer
- Engineering Degree in appropriate field, preferably mechatronics, controls or electrical
- Background in the following fields is required
- Mechatronic system modelling / simulation and control
- Embedded HW/SW development
- Model-based design techniques / autocode
- Power electronics (Electric Motors and Power Section)
- Background in automotive engineering and chassis systems (steering, braking, suspension) is preferred
- Experience with modelling and simulation tools (Matlab, Simulink)
- Experience with automotive communication protocols (CAN, LIN, Flexray)
- Experience with basic tools that apply to CAN, FlexRay networks
- Experience in HiL environment (IPG Platform, CARMAKER, Tcl/Tk language)
- You have an advantage if you are familiar with:
- standard automotive development processes (APQP, PPAP).
- ASPICE standard and ISO26262 standard
- MISRA standards and verification tools
- Languages: English & French mandatory
Our criteria of seletion
- Problem solving techniques
- Knowledge of system synthesis, analysis and verification techniques
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Excellent communication / interpersonal skills and strong willingness to operate in a multi-cultural environment / with remote locations
- Passion for Perfect Quality
- Ambitious, clear and responsible
- Open to travel in Europe and the US
CV + cover letter to contact [at] net – recrute. com