Electric Product Development team Lead - Embedded Hardware
Bac + 5
Ville de travail:
Début du travail:
|Our client is an international tier One automotive company with more than 12000 employees all over the world.
Having a R&D center and a technical department in France, our client is looking for key people to ensure its growth.
This is why, we are recruiting for them an Electric Product Development team Lead (Electric and Electronic Hardware Engineer) who will be based in the northern suburbs of Paris.
Your role:You will be responsible for coordination of Electronic Control Unit integration activities for Electric power steering (EPS) product applications
- Owner of Electric & Electronic (EE) Hardware development activities
- Create and/or maintain all applicable controller specifications for application projects
- Maintain a Controller development project timeline for assigned applications.
- Controller assembly drawing release
- Complete all required program documentation including Design Failure Mode and Effects Analysis, Design Reviews, Gate Reviews, Customer Documentation, etc.
- Complete all process related documentation including Engineering Notice, Design Change Process, Engineering Change request, cost requests, 5 Phases, Engineering Permits, etc.
- Coordinate with his colleagues for integration activities
- Hardware Responsibilities
- Manage controller drawing(s) release
- Interface with EPS Power Pack group
- Coordinate planning & execution of controller validation
- Validation / prototyping
- Link with DRE (Design Responsible Engineer) to assure flawless system build
- Assure appropriate EE HW availability for all functional groups and development milestones (EE, System, Power Pack integration, Prototypes, DV, PV…)
- Track controller validation activities
- Report validation issues to his colleagues and to the Customer
- Coordinate and track electrical system level verification and validation activities (Short/Open Testing, FTP status, etc.). Evaluate results and drive non-conformances to closure.
- Customer Interface role
- Assure flawless interface between customer and the group.
- Get customer concurrence on development and validation plan
- Track customer HW change request and help sales to quote the changes
- Track, analyze and document EE HW issues outlined by customer
- Customer Specification analysis and tracking
- Engineering degree in in design/development of electrical systems in EE hardware with an automotive experience (OEM and / or tier1)
- Experience in;
- Embedded system design and development
- With 8-bit, 16-bit or 32-bit microcontrollers.
- Familiar with:
- Standard automotive development processes (APQP, PPAP)
- Hardware in the loop test set-up
- Languages: English & French mandatory
Our criteria of selection
- Proficient with;
- Automotive communication protocols (CAN, LIN, Flexray)
- Basic tools that apply to CAN networks
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent communication / interpersonal skills and strong willingness to operate in a multi-cultural environment / with remote locations
- Passion for Perfect Quality
- Ambitious, clear and responsible
- Open to travel in Europe and the US
CV + cover letter to contact [at] net – recrute. com