Banking IT Operations Support
Bac + 3
Ville de travail:
Début du travail:
|Our client is a company of renowned team of experts in the field of IT technologies. Its broad and rich experience allows him to Define, Design, Develop and Deliver scalable IT systems and critical applications for ePayment, Cards and Financial solutions and services.|
To assure its growth over the Middle East, our client is recruiting an IT Operations Support wit focus on Settlement, Charge Back and Reconciliation to join his team in KSA
Your roleThe Reconciliation application support analyst will be ensuring the proper and clean completion of the customer’s settlement and reconciliation tasks.
- Interact with the client and investigate/address any reported issue in the applications.
- Assure a clean processing with the networks that are being reconciled by the applications (VISA, MasterCard, Back Office, …) by monitoring all the totals, performing checkups on the GL accounts’ balances.
- Perform the technical evaluation of any application related changes requested by the clients, and help with the solution design and implementation.
- Understand the backend logic of the processing, and generate needed MIS reports.
- You have a BA or equivalent in the field of IT
- You have a good knowledge in the Settlement, Charge Back and Reconciliation
- You have good knowledge of various types of bank/credit, debit and prepaid card operations processes and procedures, Electronic Fund Transfer, ATM and POS Switch, Card Management systems, certifications with Visa, MasterCard.
- You have knowledge of the transaction end to end flow, from authorization, clearing and reconciliation.
Our criteria of selecion
- Strong knowledge of the banking business
- Able to anticipate, recognize and solve problems
- Able to integrate multicultural teams and complex projects
- Autonomous with a real team spirit
CV + LM to recruit at net-recrute . com