Agile Project Manager
Bac + 3
Ville de travail:
Début du travail:
Our client delivers technology services focused on cloud adoption and transformation, data engineering and science, artificial intelligence, serverless application development, application modernization, and the Internet of Things.
Through a partnership with Amazon Web Services, our client enable its customers to achieve extraordinary things and shape how the world innovates
The PM is responsible for the success of one or more medium to large internal or external projects. The project manager should deliver the agreed scope on time, or exceeding budget objectives (revenue, cost, margin), to customer expectations and at the targeted quality level. The PM should work on mitigating risks and issues while keeping open communication channels with all levels internally and externally to build consensus on all project constraints.
He/she should ensure the project resources are allocated and assigned on the proper timing with clear roles and responsibilities for each. Project documentation is of top importance to be maintained, updated and shared on regular basis.
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle models as well as expert knowledge of both Agile and traditional project management principles and practices and the ability to blend them together in the right proportions to fit a project and business environment
- Handle various responsibilities such as planning, scheduling, coordinating, managing all the aspects of the project
- A proven track record of successfully implementing software or web development projects using Agile methodologies including 4+ years of experience as a Project Manager managing large, complex projects in a high-tech development environment with multi-function teams.
- Maintain status report of the project, keep a record of the previous reports and present the status report of the project to the senior officials of the organization
- Prior experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies with enterprise-level application development projects.
- Experience overseeing multi-function project teams with at least 5-10 team members including Developers, Business Analysts, and QA Personnel
- Interact with the clients and understand their requirements
- Conducting training sessions for the team members and explaining them the Agile method
- Sufficient level of technical background to provide highly-credible leadership to development teams and to be able to accurately and objectively evaluate complex project risks and issues
- Ability to provide leadership to business analysts and collaborate with customers and develop strategies and solutions of high business value
- Ability to travel of working time away from work location
- BA or BS or equivalent experience is required; MA or MS is a plus
- Very effective interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching, collaborating, and team building
- Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing demands
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of business needs with the ability to establish/maintain high level of customer trust and confidence
- Proven ability to lead software development projects and ensure objectives, goals, and commitments are met
- Solid understanding of and demonstrated experience in using appropriate tools:
- Agile Project Management tools such as Jira/Greenhopper, Rally, VersionOne or equivalent
- Microsoft Project, Visio, and all Office Tools
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and experience interacting with both business and IT individuals at all levels including the executive level
- Creative approach to problem-solving with the ability to focus on details while maintaining the “big picture” view
Our selection criteria
- Very curious
- Team spirit
- Open for discussions and new ideas
- Oral & written communication skills