iOS Mobile Developer
Bac + 3
Ville de travail:
Début du travail:
Our client is looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of their mobile platform. Our client is specialized in the education industry across the region
Your primary focus will be development of our iOS app and its integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Developing and maintaining the application that is in production with more than 60,000 users live on it.
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Swift code
- Translate designs and wire-frames into high quality code
- Ensure best quality and highest level of performance for every app release
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
- Manage and lead the mobile developers to ensure we are on track with our product roadmap
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- A minimum of 2 years of working experience in iOS development
- A good knowledge in Swift is a must
- A good knowledge in Objective C is a plus
- Knowledge in Java is a plus
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Experience working with third-party libraries
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Must be proficient in English
- Very curious
- Team spirit
- Open for discussions and new ideas
- Oral & written communication skills