Software Quality Assurance Engineer
Bac + 3
Ville de travail:
Début du travail:
Our client is a UAE based financial technology services company, with a focus on providing digital investment services to regulated entities within the GCC. Our client offers solutions directly to banks and other financial institutions, empowering them to better penetrate their retail customer base and strengthen the proposition for HNI's.
Our client is currently looking for a software Quality Assurance engineer to enrich their skills and grow as part of a team in the heart of digital innovation.
You will be responsible for software quality assurance activities for various software products, defining test strategies and test cases for complex custom environments, workflows and various system platforms, ensuring traceability with software requirements and tests, and contributing to the software automation suite.
You should be an excellent team member whilst also showing resourcefulness and the ability to work through challenging problems. It will be your responsibility to complete work of a high standard in a time sensitive environment.
- Develop, establish, and enforce quality assurance measures and testing standards throughout software development life-cycle including bug fixes and enhancements
- Define test strategy for various products, including test automation, performance testing, negative testing, code and coverage analysis, compatibility testing, and environment management
- Design test cases for verification and validation of user stories and marketing requirements
- Build, implement, maintain and enhance the automation frameworks as required for the products
- Interact with Developers, Business Analyst, Product and Project Managers and Customer Support teams to analyze and document system/project requirements
- Implement and follow the test-driven Development
- Perform all QA activities for the applications that has web, web services, messaging components and deals with a vast amount of data
- Work on Continuous integration and delivery using Jenkins
- Work in Agile model and support all releases and build with smoke, regression, system and integration testing in all the environments and browsers
- Report and track bugs using JIRA
- Assist other stakeholders in troubleshooting operating problems
- Required Bachelors or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Engineering (Any), MIS or any related field
- 2+ years of experience
- Experience working in an Agile environment utilizing associated project and test toolsets required. Scrum and JIRA preferred
- Skilled in automated test development required.
- Fundamental understanding of distributed application models, system integration, debugging and troubleshooting required
- Excellent communication, organizational, problem solving, risk analysis, and decision-making skills required
- Exceptional self-management skills and strong proactive approach on meeting business demands required
- Very curious
- Team spirit
- Open for discussions and new ideas
- Oral & written communication skills
IMPORTANT NOTE: All the applicants must be enthusiastic about technology and eager to compete at ping pong!