Senior iOS Team Lead
Bac + 3
Ville de travail:
Début du travail:
Our client is a UAE based financial technology services company, with a focus on providing digital investment services to regulated entities within the GCC. Our client offers solutions directly to banks and other financial institutions, empowering them to better penetrate their retail customer base and strengthen the proposition for HNI's.
Our client is currently looking for a Senior iOS Team Leader to enrich their skills and grow as part of a team in the heart of digital innovation.
You will be responsible for leading our iOS developers team in addition to implementing any of our client apps, liaising with our UX team to bring app designs to life and working closely with QA staff to reproduce and fix bugs.
You should be an excellent team leader whilst also showing resourcefulness and the ability to work through challenging problems. It will be your responsibility to complete work of a high standard in a time sensitive environment.
- Lead the iOS devs teams
- Manage devs sprints and releases
- Lead code reviews, and provide detailed feedback to other team members
- Assess in leading Android team
- Suggest improvements to overall app architecture, testing processes, and external service integrations
- Using an Agile workflow
- Discussing intended technical approaches for upcoming work with the team and involving the team in collaboration sessions
- Actively participating in development meetings
- Liaising with the technical lead to identify and work through problems
- Improving processes and keeping up to date with iOS technology
- Minimum of 5 years experience in iOS development
- Minimum 2 years experience in leading mobile devs teams
- Android development a plus
- Relevant experience with Objective-C/Swift and Xcode
- Strong understanding of architectural concepts (MVC, MVVM), Design Patterns, and Object Oriented Programming
- Working knowledge of open source third-party iOS libraries, and the iOS Ecosystem
- Experience with UIKit, Animation and the iOS SDK
- Experience developing in teams and utilizing source control software (Git/Github)
- Implementing complex user interfaces and navigation flows
- Knowledge of XCUITest
- Knowledge of multi-threaded, asynchronous code
- Proven debugging and performance testing skills via LLDB and Instruments
- Experience with: Continuous Integration Systems (e.g. Jenkins, CruiseControl), Project build tools (e.g. Maven, Gradle), SQLite
- Knowledge of other programming languages will be beneficial
- Excellent communication skills
- Very curious
- Team spirit
- Open for discussions and new ideas
- Oral & written communication skills
IMPORTANT NOTE: All the applicants must be enthusiastic about technology and eager to compete at ping pong!