AWS Monitoring Specialist
Bac + 3
Ville de travail:
Début du travail:
Our client is a leading worldwide shipping group with a huge fleet of vessels and serving more than 400 ports in the world on 5 continents With a presence in 150+ countries and through its 750+ agencies network, the Group employs 100,000+ people worldwide.
The mission is to ensure data exhaustivity and quality across all IT systems. It includes Data Migration, Data Integrity, Data Quality and Cloud Data Platform.
The AWS Monitoring specialist will be part of the Digital Centre at Beirut. The team in Beirut will support the Cloud Data Platform owner in order to ensure platform quality and evolutions The Cloud Data Platform is based on AWS and will be used for Data Analytics purpose (BI & Data Science).
The AWS Monitoring specialist will implement monitoring tools, dashboard and KPI and will work with various teams (business & users, architects, DevOps, DataOps, FinOps and Cloud team).
- You implement tools which will be used to check data quality and completeness, referential effectiveness (catalog), cost monitoring and other KPIs which will be defined with architects and Cloud Data Platform Owner.
- You deliver and maintain the related dashboards and KPI stated above.
- You work closely with other team members and interact with other teams to ensure that dashboards and KPIs and accurate and effective.
- You work on a continuous improvement mode and propose new process or tools to increase efficiency and quality.
Skills & Qualifications
- You graduated Bachelor's degree in computer science or engineering
- You have a strong knowledge on reporting activities and very good skills on SQL.
- You have a minimum of 2 years of experience and a track record in AWS tools including CloudWatch, CostExplorer, CostAllocation Tags, AWS Budget, QuickSight and overall on AWS S3 technology.
- You have skills and experience using open source tools like ElasticSearch.
- You are a team player with a good collective spirit and empathy, demonstrating autonomy, listening, analysis and communication skills
- Experience in Hadoop, Hive, Horton Works, Redshift, GitLab, JIRA is a plus
- You are at ease in English
Our selection criteria
- Very curious
- Team spirit
- Open for discussions and new ideas
- Oral & written communication skills