IT Security Specialist
Bac + 3
Ville de travail:
Début du travail:
Our client is an award-winning, cloud-based, real-time communication platform that can virtually transport a person into any place in the world, regardless of location, to remotely assist, mentor, or train colleagues. Overlaying AR features and machine learning services over a real-time communication feed to augment the delivery of care and education
- Handle ongoing management of information security policies, procedures and technical systems to maintain the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the organization information systems
- Conducts threat and risk analysis and provides essential suggestions.
- Perform research, testing, evaluation, and deployment of security procedures.
- Ensure that the access control, disaster recovery, business continuity, incident response, and risk management needs of the organization are properly addressed.
- Install, configure and upgrade security software (e.g. antivirus programs)
- Design and implement safety measures and data recovery plans
- Secure networks through firewalls, password protection and other systems
- Serve as a security expert and lead information security awareness and training initiatives to educate workforce about information risks.
- Perform ongoing information risk assessments and audits to ensure that information systems are adequately protected and meet HIPAA requirements
- Work with vendors and third parties to improve information security in the organization
- Address the incident response to contain, investigate and prevent future security breaches
- Implementation and leadership of internal service desk function
- Leadership, oversight and development of distributed technical support teams
- Development and implementation of continuous improvement programs
- Implementation and oversight of regulatory compliance IT controls for HIPAA, GDPR, SOC2 and comparable.
- Design and rollout of device management systems for macOS, Windows, iOS and Android to a globally distributed workforce
- Development and oversight of information security policies and procedures
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or information systems
- 3 years of relevant experience in a similar role
- Having CISSP certification is a plus
- Monitoring software for any network intrusions
- Office365 and Intune rollout, implementation and administration
- Penetration tools including IDS and IPS
- Knowledge of HIPAA security rules
- Standard methodologies and best practices for upgrading and patching security software and hardware
- Implementing and enforcing security policies and procedures
- Incident response and management
- Threat analysis and response
- Experience in hardware networking including routers, wiring, switches, desktops, and printers
- Experience in configuring network systems such as routers and switches
- Knowledge in networking protocols such as TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP, HTTPS, and UDP
- Very curious
- Team spirit
- Open for discussions and new ideas
- Oral & written communication skills