Cloud Support Engineer
Bac + 3
Ville de travail:
Début du travail:
Our client delivers technology services focused on cloud adoption and transformation, data engineering and science, artificial intelligence, serverless application development, application modernization, and the Internet of Things.
Through a partnership with Amazon Web Services, our client enable its customers to achieve extraordinary things and shape how the world innovates
- Setup and Maintain the tools and systems required to provide committed support SLAs (Zendesk, Datadog..)
- Setup, maintain and improve the support process workflow (playbooks and runbooks)
- Provide Customers Tickets resolution
- Support customer issues such and solving usage problems and fulfilling service desk requests that need IT involvement.
- Escalate incidents to appropriate and higher level support team
- Performs basic problem solving and assistance on various software applications
- Provide individual instruction and/or training to users
- Performs routine technical assistance and maintenance duties.
- Provide in depth analysis of support operational metrics
- BA or BS or equivalent experience is required; MA or MS is a plus
- 1 year of experience
- Familiar with Customer Support: Ticketing and Monitoring Systems
- Ability to communicate technical guidance and instruction to users on the use of PC and/or mainframe applications and systems.
- Moderate System Administration skills (Backup, Patching, PowerShell and Bash Scripting)
- Knowledge with any Cloud provider
- Knowledge with Windows and Linux
- CCNA Certification is a plus
- DB administration skills is a plus. Familiarity with relational databases.
- Records maintenance skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- AWS Certification is a major Plus
Our selection criteria
- Very curious
- Team spirit
- Open for discussions and new ideas
- Oral & written communication skills