Vient de publier une photo https://t.co/4Iq88O0SFE
Quality Assurance Manager
Bac + 3
Ville de travail:
Début du travail:
This is a Quality Assurance Manager role for a leading healthcare benefits management and pharmacy benefits management with 30 years of experience and know-how, offering support to insurance companies, mutual funds, large employer schemes and pharmacies with highly advanced tools and services. Our client provides innovative state-of-the-art solutions and comprehensive services to manage its clients’ complex needs..
The Quality Assurance Manager’s role is to develop and establish quality assurance standards within the ICT Team to achieve “best practice” quality systems.
You will be responsible of compiling quality control reports, creating statistical process control metrics and recommending continuous improvement activities for the QA team.
- Develop and establish quality assurance measures and testing standards for new applications, and/or enhancements to existing applications throughout their Software Development Life Cycle
- Lead the design and development of an automated/stress scheme to test current and new system development
- Identify and suggest improvements to the testing and evaluation process which might improve product quality and/or reduce cycle time
- Establish the division’s KPIs and manage the performance of the team to meet these KPIs
- Design and produce periodic reports about the activities of the QA division and its performance
- Liaise with the Development Manager to assure:
- The QA process is running properly
- Reporting of discrepancies and internal non-conforming events
- Advising on changes and their implementation while providing training tools and techniques to enable other to achieve quality
- Implement quality training programs for the QA team
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Business Computer.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in Quality Assurance, preferably in a healthcare related business
- Proven experience and ability to manage people, processes, and technology
- Management and leadership skills, such as the ability to build teams and manage operational and organizational elements
- Strategic thinker and strong analytical skills
- Excellent time management, planning, organization and prioritization skills
- Ability to think abstract and out of the box with troubleshooting skills.
- Very curious
- Team spirit
- Open for discussions and new ideas
- Oral & written communication skills