Sales Manager Big Data solutions
Bac + 5
Ville de travail:
Début du travail:
|Our Client is a Software Development company specialized in big data analysis with a focus on the hospital field.
The Client is a start-up existing from 5 years with a team of 16 people and more prestigious clients in France and Europe..
Due to the growth their activity, we are hiring for them a Sales Manager able to develop the sales activity and establish high level relations with partners.
- Sales & negotiations
- Maximize sales into enterprise accounts. Participate in cross sell and up sell opportunities. Penetrate additional buyers within the accounts, identify their needs and then configure an appropriate offering from our portfolio to meet those needs.
- Prepare accurate forecast, build a funnel to cover bookings target, document activities in the CRM, and perform other task necessary to drive revenue and communicate activities to the management.
- Use disciplined account planning to maintain client relationships, enhance customer satisfaction, and increase account penetration.
- Lead a complex sales cycle; orchestrating and leveraging additional resources when needed.
- Work autonomously to meet and exceed assigned revenue targets & goals
- Build and manage the sales team and implement Strategy and Goals
- Generate new sales opportunities for Team while fostering a trusting relationship with clients and delivering business value
- Determine and implement strategies w/ key Vertical markets
- Compliance to annual requirements in sales and expense management of budgets
- Meet target revenue and profitability by relevant verticals and/or accounts including accurate opportunity forecasting
Your Professional Qualifications:
- Proven sales track records in the hospital sector and strong Enterprise knowledge
- Ability to build/lead a sales team
- Superior technical expertise of big data products and services
- Ability to build trusting relationship with customers at all level (CXO, middle managers, staff level) based on subject matter expertise and our offerings
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or similar discipline highly preferred
- Must have at least five years of management experience in a software company
Our selection criteria:
- An ability to pinpoint potential sales improvement via analyzing and managing sales and productivity data results plans is crucial
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Proven ability to coach and provide feedback to drive results in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated change management experience and the ability to manage multiple tasks and balance priorities
Fixed income + variable + other advantages
CV + cover letter to contact [@] net-recrute.com