The HR must show the path, explain the path but never take it for himself Recruitment is an art Net-Recrute . . .… https://t.co/1W0YZlpsFQ
Credit Card Support and operations
Bac + 3
Ville de travail:
|Our client is a company of renowned team of experts in the field of IT technologies. Its broad and rich experience allows him to Define, Design, Develop and Deliver scalable IT systems and critical applications for ePayment, Cards and Financial solutions and services.|
To assure its growth over the Middle East, our client is recruiting someone to handle, in a team, the support and the operations for the Credit Card Department.
Job located in KSA
- You will provide phone support for in-going and outgoing calls
- You will be expected to provide a high level of service and support to internal and external clients.
- Responsible to provide daily assistance and operational support for various departments within the Bank Card Operations area including Credit Card Management system, VISA , MasterCard and issuing and reissuing credit cards, answering client Bank inquires, researching client Bank requirements..
- Responsible for running the daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly schedule for Credit Card System.
- Handles Credit Card system issues and logs and monitors until resolution..
- You should perform data entry, audits, maintain files, maintain records, and research best practices to determine appropriate course of action.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that each client receives the appropriate experience through proper preparation and execution of events and communication.
- You have a BA or equivalent in the field of IT
- “You have at least 2 years of experience in Credit Card operations & support team
- You have basic knowledge of various types of bank/credit card operations processes and procedures, including issuance processes.
- You have good customer service and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- You are able to search and solve issues.
- Good decision making, problem solving and analytical skills. Strong attention to quality.
- Working knowledge of various software; including Microsoft products
CV + cover letter to contact [at] net-recrute . com