Application Support Analyst
Bac + 5
Ville de travail:
Début du travail:
|Our client is a company of renowned team of experts in the field of IT technologies. Its broad and rich experience allows him to Define, Design, Develop and Deliver scalable IT systems and critical applications for ePayment, Cards and Financial solutions and services.|
To assure its growth over the Middle East, our client is recruiting an Application Support Analyst to join his team in KSA
Your roleThe application support analysts will be responsible to ensure the proper operation of the bank switch and card Management System and the peripheral systems by monitoring the switch, the CMS attending to daily operating tasks, performing necessary configuration adjustments, analysing and resolving logged incidents. Specific responsibilities include:
- Oversee the switch and CMS operation, transaction traffic, network, to detect possible anomalies or issues and prevent them from growing or affecting normal switch operation
- Oversee the operation of batch processes (manual, timed, automated) to assure their successful completion and provide assistance in case of errors to recover the failed batch process
- Investigate, analyse and resolve any issues with the switch and CMS operation and peripheral systems
- Streamline and fine tune the daily, weekly and other specific operations and procedures
- Monitoring the interfaces to detect problematic issues and ensure there prompt resolution before they adversely affect the operation of the switch
- Perform configuration change tasks
- Reproducing, diagnosing and fixing problems
- Localised implementation and configuration of all fixes, patches and minor enhancements
- You have a BA or equivalent in the field of IT
- You have at least 2 years of experience in the same function
- Strong knowledge in FIS IST/Switch
- You have good knowledge of various types of bank/credit, debit and prepaid card operations processes and procedures, Electronic Fund Transfer, ATM and POS Switch, Card Management systems, certifications with Visa, Mastercard .
Our Criteria of Selection
- A “can do” attitude, the ability to multi-task and excellent interpersonal skills are also necessary qualities for success.
- You are a team player with outstanding customer service skills ;
- You should also be highly organised, work well under pressure and have superior attention to detail.
CV + cover letter to contact [at] net-recrute . com