Vient de publier une photo https://t.co/iLMf5vVUpW
Frontend Engineer (React)
Bac + 3
Ville de travail:
Début du travail:
Our client provides an ecosystem for brands to sell their products in web-based 3D & Augmented
Reality (Room AR, Virtual Try-on tech, etc.).
The team works remotely (Slack, Google meet, Asana, Github) and is spread all over the world.
We are looking for passionate techies that will have the opportunity to work on original tech, tackle interesting challenges and help us further develop our range of products.
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using React
- Using Typescript to ensure type safety during development
- Work closely with the UX/UI designer to develop our frontend applications
- Create reusable components to be used in other products
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
- At least 1 year of professional ReactJS experience
- At least 1 year of professional Typescript experience
- Fluency with RESTful services
- Experience building reusable components
- Experience with Git and Git Flow
- Code optimization and performance improvements
- A passion for code quality and craftsmanship
- React.js and React hooks
- Git and Git Flow
- Experience with Storybook is a plus
- Experience with styled components is a plus
- Experience working within a monorepo (NX) is a plus
- Work alongside experts in the industry
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours and ability to work fully remotely
Our selection criteria
- Very curious
- Team spirit
- Open for discussions and new ideas
- Oral & written communication skills