Vient de publier une photo https://t.co/iLMf5vVUpW
Bac + 3
Ville de travail:
Début du travail:
|Our client is a technology company that offers software solutions that powers any ecommerce website or app with Web-based 3D & Augmented Reality (Room AR, Virtual Try-On tech). The client is a venture-backed Techstars startup. The team works remotely and is spread all over the world.
- Manage a team of developers using the agile methodology (sprint planning).
- Create documentation and user stories based on meetings with stakeholders.
- Gain an understanding of the complete system and of your position in that architecture.
- Implement Restful APIs + Design and implement business logic and algorithms.
- Design and implement data storage solutions.
- Facilitate front-end components integration.
- Actively contribute to post-release maintenance.
- Participate in code reviews (code quality: standards of architecture, data structures, and algorithms).
- Experience leading a team of developers using agile methodologies.
- Expertise in software development fundamentals: patterns, data structures, and algorithms.
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience in writing production code for a commercial software company.
- Experience with CI/CD and unit testing.
- Experience with microservices.
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies.
- Experience with NoSQL database. ArangoDB is a plus
- Pluses: Sails.js, Postman, Azure, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes
- Very curious
- Team spirit
- Open for discussions and new ideas
- Oral & written communication skills