Vient de publier une photo https://t.co/iLMf5vVUpW
Bac + 3
Ville de travail:
Début du travail:
|Our client is a technology company that offers software solutions that powers any ecommerce website or app with Web-based 3D & Augmented Reality (Room AR, Virtual Try-On tech). The client is a venture-backed Techstars startup. The team works remotely and is spread all over the world.
We are looking for passionate techies that will have the opportunity to work on original tech, tackle interesting challenges and help us further develop our range of products.
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure
- Understanding the needs of stakeholders and conveying this to developers
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes (CI/CD + infrastructure as code)
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
- Identifying technical problems and developing software updates and ‘fixes’
- Working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
- Planning out projects and being involved in project management decisions
- 2-3 years’ Experience in Devops solutions, cloud infrastructure setup, deployment and monitoring of Web based solutions
- Experience in Cloud Infrastructure (mainly AWS).
- Experience in managing cloud infrastructure.
- Experience in managing CICD pipelines.
- Experience in deploying and monitoring web applications.
- Experience in operating container orchestration tools (Docker Swarm, Kubernetes, AWS Fargate)
- Experience in test automation
- Experience in writing infrastructure as code is a plus
- Experience with Terraform or equivalent software is a plus
Our selection criteria
- Very curious
- Team spirit
- Open for discussions and new ideas
- Oral & written communication skills