Bac + 3
Ville de travail:
Début du travail:
We are looking for a software developer to join our client development team and work on exciting FinTech projects.
The ideal candidate will be familiar with the full software design life cycle. They should have experience in designing, coding, testing and consistently managing applications They should be comfortable coding in several languages and have an ability to test code in order to maintain high-quality code.
- Full Stack .NET Developer (.NET framework 4 and above) starting from database (design, modeling and creation & scripting, tuning and optimization), backend (MVC, design patterns, ..etc), frontend (Java scripts, JQuery, HTML, HTML5, CSS, LESS ..etc), and APIs.
- Experience working with MS SQL Server and MySQL Knowledge of practices and procedures for full software design life cycle
- Perform unit testing of the code and perform integration level testing.
- Analyze business requirements and participate in selection the cost effective ones.
- Implement Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Implement Agile methodology.
- Handle any technical and other assignments from the PM or the technical lead.
- Operate and maintain Centralized Systems.
Experience and Requirements:
- 1-4 years of experience in the domain.
- Experience on the following:
Qualifications and Skills:
- Graduate degree in Computer Science/ Software engineering, CIS from a recognized University.
- Strong full stack .NET hands on experience.
- Very Good knowledge in programming.
- Very Good in English.
- Good team player.
- Good Communication Skills